Support the Lake!
Lake Champlain is our place to take care of. As a non profit citizens’ organization, the Lake Champlain Committee depends on the generosity of individuals like you to protect the lake’s health and accessibility. When you join as a member, or make a special donation to the Lake Champlain Committee you become an active participant in helping to protect and restore Lake Champlain.
At every membership and special donation level, you can be assured that LCC will use your money wisely for our science-based advocacy, education and collaborative action. Over .90 of every dollar we receive goes directly to program work. And as a non-profit your donation is tax deductible to the full extent of the law.
Member benefits include:
- Regular issues of our E-News bulletin “Ripples”
- An email subscription to our renowned monthly natural history column “Lake Look”
- Annual Paddlers' Trail Guidebook (donors of $45 or more)
- Invitations to special member events
- The opportunity to join LCC’s active online community by participating in Action Alerts and other campaigns
- The satisfaction that comes from giving back to Lake Champlain
Please support our important work on behalf of this great treasure today!